sexta-feira, maio 23, 2014

"I have a friend - a very good friend of mine. He said 'Don't let the fuckers get you down'. He came to my house. We talked all night. He left a note on my fridge. It said, 'Don't let the fuckers get you down'. Now, before I start thinking I'm crazy. Before I start thinking there's something wrong with me. Before I start thinking I need to change, first I'm gonna look around and make sure I'm not surrounded by cunts. So we'll be cunts to the cunts, and nice to the people we love. But deep inside we will know that change is personal, that the impact upon our lives depends on each of us individually. And in the long list of fuckers, we are always potentially the next one in line. If you're having a bad day, if these are hard times, this song is for you. Don't let the fuckers get you down".

 

1 comentário: